Products / Rapid Control Prototyping
Micro Rapid Controller & Logging Environment
MIRACLE2 is an extremely compact and fully featured programmable platform suitable for Rapid Control Prototyping and smart data acquisition. Designed to fulfil the tasks that are usually required in automotive and motorsport applications, with a form factor ideal for on-board installation, MIRACLE2 is the best solution for Real-Time acquisition, processing and control prototyping.
Distinctive features at a glance
Powered by National Instruments SOM (Xilinx Zynq™, with Dual Core ARM® processor, Artix-7 FPGA on top and 512 MB RAM)
- Programmable with the typical NI LabVIEW toolchain
- Scalable software, easy to use (focus on applications) and open to other software toolchains
- Sample source code provided, showing the use of all peripherals
- Compatible with MATLAB®, Simulink®, Stateflow® model execution, allowing the re-use of already available software not implemented in LabVIEW, for model based applications
- High-level interface, low-level actions
- Standard communication protocols implemented (CAN, Ethernet, RS232, CCP, XCP)
One size fits all
MIRACLE2 represents Alma Automotive’s answer to daily customers’ needs, who want to get their application up and running in a short time scale. MIRACLE2 is a fully featured prototyping system, powerful and compact, easy-to-program, flexible and customizable on demand. Essentially, MIRACLE2’s flexibility reflects the made-to-measure service offered by Alma Automotive. Thanks to the insightful experience we have matured over the years, we can help clients to develop and implement their applications.
- Very compact package: 105x85x30mm
- Lightweight CNC machined aluminum case (400 g), completely sealed with the availability of customization on user specs
- Designed and tested to withstand use in environment with high vibration levels
- Wide temperature operation: -40°C to 85°C
- All signals are cabled with user defined termination (Race connectors are used by default)
- Powered by National Instruments SOM (Xilinx Zynq™, with Dual Core ARM® processor, Artix-7 FPGA on top and 512 MB RAM)
- High accuracy over the full operating envelope (temperature and voltage)
- Ethernet port for monitoring and configuration
Simple data logger example to show the use of all peripherals is provided as a royalty free fully open project. Several examples of applications developed for our clients are shown in the form of case studies.
MIRACLE2 7159 € ex. vat
Custom applications can be developed by Alma Automotive, based on customer's needs.
The wiring harness is not included in the price. Alma Automotive can provide Breakout boxes or custom cabling based on customer specifications.
For demo versions, consulting for your application and further information, don't hesitate to contact us.