Products / mASTRO - Conditioning System
The isolated speed signal conditioner
This isolated speed signal conditioner is designed for VRS, PWM or other sensors for on-board application.
The mASTRO system can host up to 10 modules, SirIO, Alfa Centauri or both of them based on the application requirements. Modules can be added at any time.
SirIO is designed for a wide variety of sensors (passive, active, differential, etc).
Thanks to internal active electronics, SirIO supports a differential input range +/-1V to +/-100V. The typical application is for VRS zero crossing conditioner but can be used to isolate or change potential voltage to digital sensors output.
A dedicated software is provided to configure the conditioner settings for each channel. It’s also possible to configure the input threshold, digital inversion, output type (5V or open drain) and independent filters for input rise and fall. The SirIO housing is IP65 rated, made of anodized 7075-T6 aluminium, designed to guarantee a reliable operation over time.
The sensor connectors and signal outputs are BNC type, simplifying wiring and availability of mating connectors. Please refer to mASTRO datasheet for power supply, cable and other specifications.
The device is CE marked, in compliance with the EC directive 2004/108/CE.
• Modular with mASTRO platform
• Galvanic isolation channel to channel, input to output
• Input range up to +/- 100V
• Max frequency up to 1MHz
• Programmable output (0-5V or open drain)
• Programmable input threshold
• Capability to divide the pulse frequency by a number between 2 and 256
• PWM conversion into frequency signal
• Fall and Rise delay less than 500ns
• -25 to 105°C operating temperature
• IP65, 7075-T6 aluminium
• Very compact channel height: 18mm
• VRS engine sensor (useful to share a single signal with several control or acquisition unit)
• Digital sensors
• Engine test bench with ground isolation problems
- for mASTRO informations and software visit mASTRO page