Products / mASTRO - Conditioning System
mASTRO system is a modular platform for signal conditioning modules made by Alma Automotive. It’s capable of carrying up to ten units.
The mASTRO modules configuration can be changed at any time
The PC control interface does not require HW drivers and implements auto-recognition the connected channel modules. The communication API is available to control mASTRO from third party SW.
The power supply connector is a Lemo 00 series Push-Pull Self-Latching 4 pin (p/n EGG.00.304.CLL). The mating part is FGG.00.304.CLAD35 or compatible. The supply cable is equipped (2m) with USB cable. Custom cables can be provided.
The device is CE marked, in compliance with the EC directive 2004/108/CE.
- PC mASTRO configuration tool
- 6-27V wide supply range
- Power and error LED • 12x M4 for fixing holes with Helicoils ®
- Very compact: 82.5 x 42 x (23.7+channel thickness) mm
- IP65, 7075-T6 anodized aluminium
- Operating temperature -25°C to 105°C
• Signal conditioning
• Engine calibration
Configuration tool for Alfa Centauri
mASTRO – configuration tool allows to configure all channel modules connected.
• Self-installed driver
• Compatible with Windows 7 or later
• User friendly interface
500 € VAT excl.
See mASTRO Catalog for detail